This recipe is from my cooking class in college. Basically everything in her cooking book is magic and I love it. (My fave alfredo sauce is from there.)
Ingredients
2 cups flour
2 T. sugar
1 1/2 t. baking powder
1 t. salt
2 T. olive oil (I just use vegetable)
2/3 cup milk
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
1/2 t. garlic powder
1/2 t. dried parsley
1 t. sesame seeds
Combine dry ingredients in medium bowl. Add oil and milk and mix with a fork until dough clings together. Knead 10-12 times on floured surface. Roll into an 8" square. (I'm awful at this stuff, but just try and aim for this size, since that'll be the pan you bake them in.) Cut into strips. Place on greased baking sheet (Can use an 8x8 dish) and brush with melted butter. Combine parmesan cheese, garlic powder, parsley and sesame seeds in a bowl. Sprinkle breadsticks with cheese mixture and bake at 400 for 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
Yes, they're nummy.

1 comment:
Looks similar to Mom's butter dips, except with more flavor. I'll have to try them.
Post a Comment